Your Secondary School: Tanjong Katong GirlS'(they were very particular about the apostorphe)School
1.Nicknames in sec school: well, sighs. do not question
asthas, piscu, punching bag, potato sack,VASUD (thanks to nuha who has made into an art to shout it down my ear),vasud-toot-toot, vas,sudie, susu,sudz,vadudha(my niece..haha)
2.Sport you were into:
well sec 1 and 2 was badminton..haha.. it was like this religios thing..then sec 3 was hmm..can't remember..haha but i do remember PE and we played volleyball..needless to say, adeline and aimee would start screaming and running in opp directions, then Jolyn would be shrieking..haha..and anyone who got the ball beyond the net was the official spiker. oh yeah, soccer!!! there was this once either robert or gau or was it fatma...hmm. ok wadever... kicked it so high it went over to TKSS and this bunch of mats were so action, they had to flip it a few times and kick it over the tree instead of just passing it over.haha.we made alot of booing noise though.. sec 4 was touch rugby and NO RULES!!!!!!!!! haha.. which no one wants to play anymore..WHY!!!!
3. Had a gang of frens?
oh yeah.. every year..haha :)
4. Best subject?
recess and CME..cuz can talk alot..haha.. I guess it would be english and history cuz he didn't let anyone get less then an L1 or else he'd kill us.
5. Worst subject?
a-maths and e-maths.god.the pain.but i pulled through! :)
6. A teacher you owe life lessons to?
def may tan on what not to be.. haha.. mrs gaberiel!! mrs teo..haha.. mrs mar..maybe mrs moorthy in the tamil centre. oh man.UPTLC gave me a hell lot of life lessons..maybe tan ying..haha
7. A teacher you wanna kick in the ass?
we both mutually hated each other especially after I was the first girl in class to get scolded for talking in class..haha
**Describe**
8. Sec 1 year
kind weird..don't remember much other than the famous " are u an asean scholar" quip to kat.hated the tamil centre with a vengence.I was such a NERD!haha.god my belt was actually sewn!and OMG! I got detention!!! and it was such a major thing..sat outside the princie's office and everything. kinda still feel embarrassed about it.haha.and my god sat next to Fen who is like the only prefect in class..haha.. She used to whisper in class like she was in the espionage service even during class discussion. haha! so cute~ and teng yip!!!hehe~
Sec 2 year
went to Greece with the choir.was still a nerd but atleast my belt was unsewn!! also the year Jana left..hmm..got alot closer to Nuha who was so loud *grinz*..remember the failed chromotaography experiment which still got sent in and only worked during the fair where it was a raving success and the judges could not believe in the difference!!!haha. still hated UPTLC but to a lesser degree.haha cuz it was vimalanz(aka vim-bar) year and we used to strut in like 1 hr after lesson started and giggle throughout. Once,he caught gauz and my note abt lesbians and he read it. kinda pursued his lips and glared. we bet he didn't understand.haha.And it was the freakin year where they made all students with free periods to go to the library and study!! like helloo!!! and we had mdm khadijah who used to glare at us all the time and make us write our names down cuz she always assumed it was us who made so much noise! and well, we didn't! not all the time! and got so much more tt i can't remember ..haha.. loved it man.. and OMG..nuha!! siglap centre cute guys!! ello! if u still out there.. drop me a tag k!!! haha
10. Sec 3 year
Man! I was majorly apprehensive. Cuz I didn't know anyone at all! and was not that close to Gau.erm, didn't know many pple existed..haha..like shaan and AARGH denise will kill me so i shall not mention it.had no idea Ser Hian was a tv star! cuz I was from the other side of the block.. but had fun. My horror began when I realised i had to go thru Mrs C twice!! within the same span of two years.. since i was the only one she knew.. she picked me as chem rep..ugh..grew closer to pple thru the second half of the year..haha.. kelly and her madcap lab adventures..haha.like we used to copy each other's answers cuz we never paid attention and miss johara! she hated the lab!! and all her little quirks!!super amusing..all the postcards we used to write... and man kat and gang ..never been more grateful for u guys *grinz*..nuha too.. thanks if i never said it b4. and got closer to the tamil pple.. and it was the year of the TKG ICS..haha..which no one in my batch embraced *oops* eh! we still haven't got our tees!!!*AHEM* UPTLC was a major drag and omg tamil lit.. still get chills when I think about it..and AARGH.. guess i'm glad i stuck through it..NOT!haha.. ok a bit~ and the horror I suffered being surrounded by Man U fans~ lala, robert and fatma..and wei chen who didn care :P and attempted educating me in taiwanese pop culture and I in turn...er how to sing. which she never stopped doing!!!! got my f4 education thru her :)
11. Sec 4 year:
woah! where do I start! CK as form teach and he was so indifferent he let us pick our own seats..thus me gau and fatma were rejoined .. haha. we used to camp at parkway all the time and watch movies ALL the time. didn't feel like we were studying at all. was also the year that kinda knew hui xunz starbucks friends and I remember seeing this guy who looked like denise ALOT which gau disagreed with. all the daily trips to MP lib to study and the cocoa smuggling we used to do :P got closer to ana shaf and geet as well!!!! And the time where we kept sleeping during leson and all those trips to the com labs.. and the little ways we used to creat havoc in the library.. like shifting the plant in the centre, then mdm kadijah would come ambling over and accuse us and we would say no.. show us proof..haha and the time she accused me and gau of having a system where the other one would wake the other up.. and I was like "is it a crime to ask my friend a question?" and she kept watching us.. funny. and my god all the cleaning sessions that we used to have during history lesson.. that 4/5 and 4/3 used to hear.. haha.. all his "why is there dust everywhere ?!" and then he'll walk out..my god.haha.I loved our class cuz we were so slack together.. nobody gave a freak.. we were so cliquish but still bonded cuz we were so unbonded..My god..during lit..where it'd be so boring.cuz she was SUCH a bimbo..haha.. and our "bond" with 4/7 cuz we were the only 2 classes to do pure history in the geog infested level.haha. and chem lab where kelly and I were even worse off cuz we were too lazy too identify QA..haha..and my god the vaSHUdha...it used to kill me..hmm...and OMG..physics.. was such a rip roaring time.. cuz Tan Ying was dammned blur.. and such a sweet guy.. he used to give marks if your handwriting was big enough..or if u thought of using the formulae but forgot to..haah~and he used to quote page numbers for exams.. and his love for the lab which I HATED going to cuz it was dank and dark..physics experiments are sooo boring except this time, think it was the chapter on electricity and we were supposed to do some complicated thing on the board and get the buzzer going..and in our sleep induced haze..kelly and I smelt smoke and we asked everyone around us without realising it was our batteries were smoking..haha..wad a bunch of tootz we were~ such gd memories man.. :)and my god all the lit enrichments we had over the 4 years.. they were so fun.. like the royal australian shakepseare coming over and doing all these great poems..I can never forget the one "When I was twenty one" and the one where he forgot his line..haha!! and "Coco Cabana"
12. Your best friend was?
its a trick question that I'm not answering.. never had a particular best friend actually
13. Your worst friend was?
well, she wouldn't be my friend if she was that bad now would she?
.14. Cafeteria food that sucked?
Everyone said it was the western stall auntie but just couldn stop buying food from her.haha
15. Most hilarious school rule?
"Please wear school uniform at all times"
oh and the one where the prefects could eat in the den but we can't eat anywhere else other than the canteen..Its supremely irritating when they come out of the den loaded with biscuits and tell you to go back downstairs to eat your one lone FRY.
And the fact that you had to sew your belt the minute they caught you. and they actually made you go to the home econs room for that. how anal. but also because they knew you would not sew it.haha. but we ripped it out anyway.haha
16. Wore uniforms?
duh. it was a green pinafore that anyone could recognise.. but in retrospect, I wouldn't have wanted to wear a skirt. and the shorts are very comfortable
17. How was the prom?
fun actually.haha. remembered dancing like mad.. hugging everyone.. and mr connor feeding hafizah with a bottle.. and the god awful australian unknown singer..who couldn sing anyway.. we all went out to take pictures..haha
18. Who was prom king and queen?
no such thing as far as I can remember
19. Any achievements?
yeah.. part of the choir..all the SYF stuff.
oh and being part of the teacher's day play,rememeber gasping at the wrong part.haha.hmm..I guess you could say tamil debate..truly didn't deserve a trophy cuz I sat down after 1 min.. worst nightmare..hated tamil competitions.. just wasn good at it.and the sec4 debate com where we lost and it was painful cuz it was not faiR!!! sighs. and plus i stupidly left the window open and everything flew out cuz i didn't put a paperweight on it..sighs. won best floor speaker later though..and finally getting an A2 for e-maths!!!! and the completion of the yellow book..haha
20. Were you popular?
naah.. hmm knew nuha who was very popular..does that count?haha
21. Best song that reminds you of pri school?
oh god..all the boy bands man.. TAKE 5..haha.. they lasted for less than 2 songs... definitely BSB and "when the ligts go out" by 5ive, esp cuz it was so "cool" it was danced to.. and god..*groan* Spice girls...haha.. i remember viva forever..god..haha
22. Unforgettable pri school crush?
Dun think I had any hormones until sec 2..haha.. unbelievable huh?
23. Most embarrassing moment?
in primary school?!? must have blocked it all out..haha...I guess when I was new in Primary 3 and I really hated being there. and being a jr prefect
24.Memory you'd like to forget about sec school?
oh god..where do I start.. def the siglap centre one..haha.. super embarrassing..but like i said.. do drop me a tag..haha :)and oh god this one has to go first...the sec 1 anderson guy.. god wadz his name?! sheesh.. that was soo irritating!!!! and I had very immature friends who would never shut up.. and haha.. oh god.. at tuition when we met Linaz bf..haha..i was like a motor mouth..and the losing of the laptop definitely..and the time I shouted at nuha in front of everyone..AARGH so embarrassing.. and oh god, when she spit green tea on front of my pinafore I would have killed her!!!funny tho..hmm..and er, when ms tng read my good luck card to the choir before their SYF..so embarrassing and ugh.. mr yeo's yodelling..just cuz of one second!! and er, the time when I fell over slowly, when I was tipping back my chair during chem..my god..so embarrassing..haha..and all gau and fatma could do was gasp and point when I was on the floor and Mrs Chan asked "where's Vashudha..though I just saw her" and wei chen was just peering curiously over me..sighs..haha
25.Best memory?
oh god.ALOT.no way in hell could I go through everything..
26. Any regrets?
nope.. dun think so..well.. maybe a few..
27. Would you like your "future child" to attend your sec school?
why not?! unless of course he was a guy.. which then would pose a problem..haha
28. Were the bathrooms clean?
relatively but hell we never had toilet paper.. they were super dim though..
29. How were the lunch boys?
we had no boys. duh.
Song that would best describe your sec sch life?
Creed - my sacrifice..haha..actually almost all the rock songs you can think of.. there was LFO - everyother time which Lala could not stop singing..nickelbak and duh. matchbox 20. dido. Roswell!!!haha
No comments:
Post a Comment