I am connected
*cheers*
haha. Ok i still miss my PC but i guess a notebook is better for internet surfing then no surfing at all. If you really want to analyse this, please approach the latest addition to CJ. I'm sure he'll explain the perils of not surfing in Hawaii - I mean, the global policeman could be after you!~
*runs away screaming*'
another inside debate joke. Hmm. back to ny favourite topic. I feeel like telling them to shove themselves and the whole debate association where the sun don't shine and that's putting it politely. Where's the B in deBate when you need him the most?!
In the end, coporal punishment is the way. Enforcement.:P
ok maybe, I'm slightly biased and am seen as such. but oh come on, its not as though we're unfairly taxing you guys. misery.
And I do no want HER( haha.like HIM from Powerpuff girls) coming up to me and saying anything about DEBATE. You bird killer. I will sic the crows on you.
the walls are closing in again.
.misery.
*at this point, V realises that she sounds mildly psychotic*
Went to the umpteenth wedding this year but this week it was DIFFERENT
duh.because I saw V.twice but its gone. Not that I talked to him or know him but now that he's real. =poof= its gone.oh well.Ash, he's all yourz :) haha. not the I ever wanted him to be mine. but damn, he looks good in a suit.
Its not fair. IF ONLY i don't have to see the guys i like in real life or MEET them, life would be perfecto. (Lydz habit..haha.. or rather habito) but no,the automatic filter has to come on.
I hate small talk and polite smiles. Ugh. double ugh.
Dance night tonite. aLL the best dee and hehe. hi di! see u tonite
*mild psycho tunes off*
June commons. A'levels. Me.ugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment