Thursday, June 17

I banged into a signpost today while I was messaging. It hurt. Thought it only happened to handphone virgins but I guess sometimes even experienced ones have problems rising to the occasion.


Feel mildly depressed and resigned. Know i'm going to do badly for JCTs.Just found out that the people whom were deigned as 85 year old tottering spinsters not only have ONE but TWO suitors while you who seem remotely normal have yet to see a normal guy in over 2 years. Reading trashy novels does not help.Eating brownies does though.


Its funny most of the time I just loathe the idea of a relationship, that being in the same room, seeing him day in and day out, morally confined to only flirt with him, it just makes want to throw up, especially since I just get the CREEPS when I even think about it


Then, the other half just wants that person to hold you when you just feeling like hurling your pillow and feeling the world is just so fucked up.


However, insanity can be cured.


~blah~

No comments: