
Current desktop : winamp player that I love.
( I love doing this kinda thing. Reminds me of pop art by Warhol)
1) I am going to watch Fast and Furious: 3. True, its a guy version of a chick flick, its like an extended fiddy cent video with all that ass shaking, jap style ( hey, hey, its all about cross cultural harmonisation) BUT have you seen those cars move? Its pure 100% mindblowing cool personified. Everytime they slam the gearbox, my heart lurches. Everytime, they drift, my breath whooshes out. You want an imagery of cool, it isn't going to get any better than this.
2) Jo is smarter than me. Not all the time, hahahah, but on Tues, she got the best of me. Geographically. You know that word game we used to play when we were younger, the one where we have to come up with a word starting with the last letter of the previous word, we were playing the country version of that and within 20 seconds into the game, I could not name an A country. I mean, so many countries end with A, you would some countries would have the damn decency to name themselves after the first letter of the alphabet. I mean, half the countries used the damn Latin alphabet. tch. no repsect for roots.
3) I'm displaying an unhealthy disregard for the world cup. It feels wrong but I feel detached from the proceedings. But I'd want England ( I can see those eyebrows stretching to your hairline, pull it down) Spain or Italy to make it. Hell, I wouldn't even mind seeing Aussie or Serbia Montnegro get it ( ok S&M purely for entertainment purposes.. Who keeps the trophy eh? Is it like divorce proceedings, 6months in Serbia and 6 months in Montenegro? Or god forbid, will they actually fight for it? Well, *touchwood* wars have been fought for less but hmm, mankind never will cease to amaze me)
4) You are all ordered by the movie critic of this blog to watch Brick.
5) Bizzare conversation with Lavan where we started quoting lyrics from Prince's Raspberry Beret and he says
it's better to be cold than warm...becos with cold u can pile on more lawyers...but with heat, u can't peel ur skin (emphasis my own)
and then I tell him to put a sock in his lameness ( pun on law profession etc. etc. and i came up with a brilliant one about "court" warmers***)and he says
i realised my typo
i meant pile on more *layers
Obviously being on the dean's list has affected this poor boy more than we presumed.
P/s: Despite the tragedy of (1) , this is why she's still my friend :)
vá$üDhä
oh no JO
vá$üDhä
YOU ARE SMARTER THAN ME
jo
YESSSSS
jo
FINLLY
jo
FINALLY
jo
BOW TO MY SUPERIORITY
jo
bow!!!!!!!
jo
BOW!!!!!!
jo
BOW!!!!!!
jo
BOW!!!!!!
jo
BOW!!!!!!
jo
um vasu?
*** Hello, of course, its brilliant. Whose blog are you reading?
No comments:
Post a Comment