after 42 pages of mindless legal philosophy, i come across the heading
The REAL ARGUMENT FOR SEMANTIC THEORIES
what have i been reading for 40 pages, the FAKE ARGUMENT?
(and the answer is YES YES YES. U annoying SNIZZLEKATS)
what kind of crappy author are you anyway. YOU CANNOT STICK SOMETHING LIKE that in the middle of the damnned reading. ITS WRONG to let people think that they are reading something worthwhile, while you are laughing silently because WE ARE NOT. and I JUST WASTED half hour of MY time (which i have precious little of) READING A FAKE ARGUMENT
(Wth is a fake argument anyway? How can argue something fakely? You smile alot is it? look plastic? pretend interest in opposing counsel's argument when you don't give a shit?)
What makes my heart pound with vengence, make my palms sweaty and my face is contort in rage is your grandoise announcement. That you have to UNVEIL the "REAL" argument. IF YOU DID NOT TELL ME, I would have been safely cocooned in my little bubble of satisfaction that I did not waste my half hour and would have been marginally happy that I was progressing in this place which sets bloody hard exams) BUT noooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
I BET YOU WERE A SADISTIC LITTLE BOY. The little snitch in class, Teacher's pet and thought you were annoyingly clever. And even now, I bet you are snickering, because I am wasting my time by blogging my wrath.
AND I SO BET YOU ARE A GUY. Oh wait, I KNOW you're a guy. may your real balls shrivel up and you have to get fake steel ones, and one day, may a really hot model, unfortunately due to her stereotypically fluffy brain, want to sleep with you and she will ask you what happens to the "REAL" balls, when she finally realises that she has been playing with your fake ones, oh, about 40 pages later. She will then slap you and leave, and ask you to be a REAL MAN. And I will laugh at you and
bastard.
1 comment:
sadly no. Its some bloody critic of Hart.
but i blame it on hart anyway. If he didn't come with a blasted theory, then there wouldn't be a crtique of it and i would not have wasted 40 pages of my life. bastard :)
Posner and like come into play IF i decided to take juris in yr3.which now looks like a highly questionable fact, especially since you bwahahahhaaed so many times
Post a Comment