Sunday, April 30

pariah, no more

The reason why I do not blog about intelligent things is because I am elitist.

There I said it.

I do not want to just share my intelligence WITH JUST ANYONE, you know. Its precious and sacared. Not all you minions can understand the complex workings of my brain and well, rather than alienate you poor deluded fools, I bring myself down to your level.



(And here, I was so sad that I didn't warrant any hate tags. but thank you crusader, because NOW I am no longer an out-cast. I have joined the club of being spammed!!

**Its funny I got tagged about this because I was just complaining to J and L how I should come up with an illusion, like they have, about being intelligent because people oft think I am an idiot because I rarely pause and assess what comes out of my mouth. I will have to beef up my vocabulary and coat my bimbo-ness in long flowing dramatic posts.

** and thank you my knightess' in shining armour. )

No comments: