Friday, July 15

yes keep counting

Yes, it is our friendly list again

1) My dad and I were discussing the whole NKF saga and we concluded that the reason TT Durai is suffering so much is because he was arrogant. Pride does come before fall, definitely. It was not so much the fact that he was receiving that exorbitant amount of money but rather, he was not honest about it. And that he was arrogant about it. Arrogant that he was not beholden to the people who was "paying" him and owed them enough transparency... okay I should stop before I get my pants sued off for slander. Such things I can only afford 5 years later :)

2) I have a headache, not the normal nice ache-in-the-back-of-your-head-that-will-go-away but the vicious-SOB-smashed-me-in-the-head-with-a-sledgehammer kinda headache. And it was all due to the what J and I (yes, yes, I watch One Tree Hill on Starworld and you can tell I watched this week :]) demolished last night. stupider things followed. The reminder (and the remains) is the headache. :)

3) Angst update : I had further revelations about myself and I am unhappy because I require a paradigm shift. I do not really want to discuss it but I guess, the poseuring (which yes,I freely admit I am. All of us are *thpthhhhhhh* :P but I do want to say that I am less poseur then some others I know but nevertheless, a poseur.) will have to go on for a while as I realise, it is just that sometimes, dgjlk;dvx;ldfkjdlgkjdljoftieu, things are so much harder to explain.

4) Further Angst report : I still feel conflicted and its so frustrating. I don't why I feel so beholden. I don't feel there is anything wrong but the guilt is there. The guilt is hanging there. I really need to get a grip on this karma thing. Its driving me insane.really.

I had this huge paragraph about paradigm shifts and my feeling miserable because I realise somethings I believed in or though I believed in needed re evaluating. But I'm not publishing all that angst .The eggs will always be sunny side up. And, i'm an insecure and a rather private git. so my true angsting will never be exposed to all of you.

And the six degrees thing? it just got closer. Oh, yes, definitely making me feel better. hell ya

SO MUCH FREAKING CLOSER.

No comments: