Wishful Scenario: Pouring outside. I'm huddled in my bed, with my favourite pillow on my bed, good book, some chocolate and a mug of hot tea..
Actual Scenario: Pouring outside. Trapezing through NUS in the -10 degree AIRCONDITIONED room for medical examination.
New Happenings in my Life
My completely adorable niece is in town!!!! Ain't she adorable?! She really is!!! She repeats whatever you say, has conversations with her doll.. and laughs with them.. (if she was older, it wouldn't really be cute) and loves to play with "meows meows" in the neighbourhood. I looooooove seeing her
- Had a fab, giggly, incoherent outing with Haniza on Saturday. We were shopping for furnishings to (duh) furnish her hostel room. And we got this completely retro chinese lantern (think Tintin in Blue Lotus) and erm, other very useful items that will aid her. Through this foraging, we unearthed things such as
The completely country themed retro but highly useful jar that can be used to store anything from Prunes to Paper clips
Haniza doing her furitive cool jap poser rocker weird thang
Bold Artistic Statement (aka T(w)oo Short Arms)

Contd: Friday July 22nd 3:47
Listening to : TaxiRide - Afterglow
And that was like last Saturday.. You can see how long this thing has been stewing in the pot. Its probably overcooked. alot.Well, Wennesday and Thursday was meetin with my mates again. Yes, I'm practising to go Sydney in December so I wld be like INNIT with ma mates down there. though INNIT is brit. and "ma" is plain NYish.Tsk. Globalisation. and accents. Being a poser is hard in this day and age. Conflict ensues as we are unable to decide who exactly to emulate. 'Tis terrible indeed
Well, anyway on Toosday ( I just wanted to say that, it was Wednesday actually) was like fun as I went out with Diane and Melody *whistle* and Di turned up like at 25:00. hahaha. really. She was so late!! We went to Marche's and had the best cake in the whole wide world -Death by Chocolate. *grin* It was faboooolous and we were all giggly and we kept quizzing Di about the of her School.. Obron I think !? (Oops :]) Can't spell at any rate. Shoot, I'm running outta time... then After that went to See THe Musical Fountain at Sentosaaaaaaa.......was fabolous. Really fab. I felt like a kid all over again... its wonderful isn't it.. to feel like a kid.. to giggle and marvel, to catch your breath at the most inane things. But u are given leave to marvel because u are a kid. Its fantastic. to see the world through a kid's eyes. To find joy in everything.. Including sneezing. hahahah.
To be Contd'
(Btw, see if u can spot a hidden code in the mass of incoherency ;])
No comments:
Post a Comment