Tuesday, June 21

Well, I came online to say great things but I had a brain freeze.

Met her online today. I like what I see. I think she'll make him happy. Drive him a bit nuts but make him happy.But I'll hold on till December to reserve judgement but so far so good. Happy for him.

Oh wait, I forgot to do something. Ok back. Well technically, you wouldn't know if I went away unless I told you, like I did just now. Which was redundant. I didn't have to tell you that I was going away because you wouldn't have known unless I told you.

I talk when I'm nervous and/or have nothing to do

I did something today I felt I shouldn't have done but it was fun.
Rather fun.
I'm a dunce.
A huge dunce.

Well, sitting around doing nothing at home sounds heavenly and most people work so that they can do that when they are old but currently it sucks.

yes that is my status quo. A bit dunce-y and incoherent, while I'm singing nice lil' love songs like Collide by Howie Day wondering where my life is.

Please give it back if you find it. I'm lost without it.
hahahahhaha. Sorry, *snort*, it is kinda funny. Should take a classified out for it. hahahah

No comments: