I"M GOING NUTS
I CANNOT SIT AROUND AND DO NOTHING.
I never thought it possible but I'm amazed that the endless amount of watching the tube, surfing the net, talking on the phone,eating and sleeping have taken their toll.
1 more week of sitting around is going to turn me into this lump of mush, assuming I am not one already.
I CANNOT WAIT TO GO UNIVERSITY.
My illusions are shattered. Who ever said retirement was gonna be fun was LYING. WAS TELLING A HUGE PORKY. A BIG FAT JUICY ONE.
I lie as a broken lady. (DO YOU KNOW IN THE HOSPITAL RECORDS, I was classified as a 18 year old LADY. I'm not a LADY! I'm a a girl ! GURL! CHICA! YOUNG ADULT! TEENAGER! NOT A LADY)
of course, i'm bordering on hysteria. You sit at home and not do anything at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment