Tuesday, April 12

Quickies and more!

The foremost thing in my brain today was
after
fuck, could my feet hurt anymore
and
fuck, my court shoes suck)

fuck, I want a tattoo.

Court ended early so I went down to Kino to check out some photography books and there was this photo journal about celebrities and their tattoos. Now, I'm not some person to get all gooey over a bunch of famous people cooing about their body art but it really moved me in such a primal way that I came out feeling :

fuck, I want a tattoo.

Well, I did always want a tattoo but not in such a guttural crude expeltively needy way, as i did today.

So please help me.
get one I mean, not refer me to the psychiatrist.

In other planes of Vasudha land,
I just kept wanting to break into the two step, listening to Jamie Cullam, on the Taka escalator. I did a twirl but only beacuse no one was looking. I had an irresistable urge to break into a wild dance in the bus, listening to Neg Marron. I actually could picture, the faces but they'd probabaly look more horrified in real life. In my head, it was more of a MTV sorta thing, which of course, is not real.


God, I felt so amused today.

After Kino, I dropped my library @ orchard to return some books when suddenly my evil (read: intelligent) side took over and decided that it would be really useful for me to go pick up some intelligent magazines (read: The Economist) in an attempt to muscle up my brain, for my law interview so I don't come across as a bubbly air-head (which usually happens). So anyway, I pick about 3 magazines and sit in one of those comfy booth stool things that are installed in between shelves for people to sit and read. And lo behold, I lift my eyes and I swear to god, it was Dean Cain a la indian style in front of me. He was probably around 25ish(yes yes, I know. ancient but hey, brad pitt still makes the cut!) shirt, pants and loosened tie. One of those silver bracelets dangling from his nicely muscled arm. He was pretty fit (broad shoulders, narrow waist) and had a peekaboo tattoo on his collarbonish area. (any further, I fear I would blush, the shy virginal vestal maiden I am.hahahha) but without looking all anjack. A little stubble(very classy) He was wearing specs but trust me,it came across as boyishly handsome and this was one "nerd" I wouldn't mind. (you can see how much attention I was paying attention to The Econo-what)

ANYWAY, I was obviously trying to look all intelligent and absorbed in my magazine, hopeing he'd be impressed and cast an interested glance . ( He did glance with amusement when I stomped in to the booth and practically moaned when I took off my shoes. God, they must call it court shoes because it just grills you to death but I didn't know he was there). He did cast a bemused glance later well because I kept grinning, and smothering laughter like a deranged maniac. I mean, you would too,well because the fella...

the fella was...

the fella was reading...

the fella was reading a COMIC BOOK!!

*snort*

Not that there is anything wrong with that (though it is slightly unnerving to see a 25ish indian fella looking that good, reading a comic book.( No offence to chi) Jo first defended him saying that it was probably one of those Gaiman types of comic books but I told her it was anime and she viciously suggested that it was hentai. hahahhaha)

but it was just so amusing because here I was reading(sort of) The Economist, hoping he'd be impressed when there he was reading a bloody comic book. I mean, its not even ironic, its just darn funny and my mouth kept kicking up and I just had to grin in amusement. Its not one of those things you can contain inside. hahahahhaah. And then I kidan erm, giggled a bit adn he shot me a bemused glance.
Sadly, he left, probabaly the end of his yuppie lunch break.

Damn, these things are fun.

No comments: