The blog of the week is littlemissdrinkalot.blogspot.com. Not that there is anything wrong with it, because it well deserves to be one but I noticed a little link which was connected to well, bubblemunche.blogspot.com who is linked to mrbrown.com and xiaxue.blogspot.com. And then I noticed, that littlemissdrinkalot.blogspot.com is linked to the mrbrown.com and xiaxue.com as well and to almost all the people who are linked to bubblemunche.
Is this creeping anyone else out?
I mean, here you have a little group of friends who have witty and funny blogs, who are partially famous because of other famous people and make other partially famous because they are partially famous and you see where this is going?
It feels, like this little group is incestous in a bloggy way and it really creeps me out.
Six degrees of seperation creep me out. Really. I know its weird and neurotic and I don't know these people.... but why do people that you just meet should know other people that you know
Why can't everyone stay in their little spheres. They should just stay in there! The little spheres you have should not converge.
I know I KNOW, its nutty and weird but It really creeps me out.
Its like this whole thing, where my friend's ex was like known to everyone around me, including such that even my brother had interacted with the person and I it creeps me that a person I just met is so known around me before I even know the person. And I don't mean it in a famous way or anything. Its like you discover all these connectors that emit from you connecting you to that person, the minute you meet the person, like there is a NEED for you to connect to that person and these connections are not just a conversation starter.
I sound like some kinda nutty insular conspiracy theorist who got a few screws unhinged
THE SPHERES ARE CONVERGING. There is no better way to phrase it but yes.
six degrees of seperation is NOT FASCINATING
No comments:
Post a Comment