Thursday, October 6

this one's for you, Gau =P

Since SOME PEOPLE thought my previous post was too intelligent, I shall show you, like, the real ME.


Oh my god, like today, was so horrible. I mean, I had to wake up at like 8 a.m and take like, the bus to school, all by myself and like, why do so many people have to take the bus at the same time. I mean, people, its like obvious math, too many people in like little bus is soooooo equal to like icky. And so many children. I mean, like, I know sex is fun and all, but seriously, birth control people!! Am I like, the only, one who has like, any responsibility in the country?? And seriously, people like me, are so only, like meant to be chauffered. Like DUH.

And then, I mean, I had to come to school, (like helllllo? at 8.am. that's like dawn?!!) and i mean, it just had to start pouring and like, my new heels just got like, so wet and I was thinking "wassup, GOD, Give me like one break! I mean, it was like 2 strikes already. you know like, number one was like, the waking up and like number two, was like the bus" oof, whatever. and then my god, I come to like lecture and like see A, practically like, sitting on my seat. I mean , it was one seat away but still like, around me, you know, that V word..vicinity or something, I mean, she so knows I don't like dig her and I know it was just so she could get X to sit next to her. like hello?! OB-VI-OUS. some girls are just soo meant to be like, cheap but man, seriously, subtlety is a word she should learn. But anyway, X looked and smile at me like twice. like OMG OMG OMG OM G OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG so cool. He is like soo hot. and he knows like, who I am!! *squeal*

Met the girlies for like lunch and there was this like massive bitching session and like, OMG, half way, you would never believe who we saw. I know!! it was S!! OMG, she looked so bad in her un co-ordinated green stripey tights and like orange skirt. Like serious fashion faux paus. Everybody and I mean like, EVERYBODY so knows,orange and green only look good as colour pencils. and the boyfriend she was like so proud of, OMG, he is so ugly! HA! I mean, seriously, for all the bragging she did, HA! I mean, seriously. whatever *roll eyes*

And I'm telling you like Mr C has so in it for me. Like he picked on me to do 4 questions. Seriously, who really cares what the law says, I know I'm like supposed to be in the course and all that but like Daddy says, I'll marry a rich guy AnyWay so like, why should it matter?! Urgh, teachers. Like Seriously, I have so much more things to do than like sit around and read some old guy's (who's probably dead anyway) like opinion on some stuff. i mean, how do u spell BOOOOORING.

omg, fashion emergency, can't type. I just broke my nail. urgh. laptops. I shall ask Daddy for a personal secretary. I mean, typing, is so bad for my nails. Just cuz tech geeks, spend all their money on like, i dunno, cd thinggys, doesn't mean other people , with a life, do not need to look good, while they do work. Like, hello, where do these people stay.

anyway, ta, darlings.

P/s: Its ficticious. I don't have that much of a life. haha

No comments: