Wednesday, August 17

Today was a very good reason why I really should just get an arranged marraige
I am an idiot.

Otherwise, went for contracts lecture, felt it was mildly pointless and couldn't really concetrate as I had to answer nature's call from the time I got on the bus.
Sat around with Jo and Lyd, attempting to study while we just bitched talked about everything under the sun.

Met Diane after that. found out that she has been having some kinda life from the last time I saw her. Went to eat at this rather fab place with the BESTALICIOUS desserts on earth in cine. did the (almost) stupidest thing in my life. went to topshop to try on stuff and feel poser. took lots of pictures with her. took pictures of random stuff.moped with her. and then went home. but the point of this is to say

I'll MISS YOU DI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

though we don't really see each other so much and we kinda slack eh? in keeping in touch, we understand each other to laugh constantly and bitch about random stuff. Though, I will never understand your taste or your reasoning sometimes, its good enough to just hang out with you the way you are. hahah. and for a proclaimed rebel, you sure are damn girly. Have a fantastic life in Ohio at OBERLIN! (HAH! i remembered), far away from grimy creeps and some hot guys but I pray for you, more hot guys and less creeps. And thank you, for letting me shop, using you as an excuse and letting me exert my evil influence over you to shop as well(and my reason makes purfect sense.. YOU'RE LEAVING!). I'll miss you babe. Expect an email around Nov and i presume the frequency of it would be once a sem.. hahahaha. take care! (especially of the cutesy wootsey lovable bear you hate which I owe you a card for.. I promise the card will be waaaaaaaaaay funkier ;P)

p/s: I'm gonna sue your pants off.

No comments: