Should I intefere?
I really want to.
But I don't know whether the concerned party(CP) would appreciate it or would it just blow up in my face.
I guess it bugs me that I am unable to determine the status quo, after which I would be able to determine my course of action
Sitting here, KNOWING, bowled over my uncertainty makes me feel like a bad friend.
But at the same time, I am unable to determine if this is what CP actually wants and I am an outlet when CP gets frustrated.
I am frustrated by the inability of CP to not do anything, despite the frustration. More importantly, I hate the unwillingness.
Everybody needs a head whack
I REALLY WANT TO INTEFERE!
2 comments:
doody..no biggie..hell i'm in a relationship, i love my honey to bits, but i still look at other guys :P
I know. they're so hot :)
Post a Comment