Sometimes, when I walk pass the departure hall, I'm suddenly siezed by this intense longing to just leave. Hop on a plane and go away, somewhere else which is my home instead of here. I really want to leave. Away from all of this. Its the kind of longing that is accompanied by breathlessness that occurs until you have to conciously tell yourself to breathe and it all comes rushing out in a a big whoosh. The kind where it hurts to breathe because you know you can't leave.Wanderlust.Sighs. So many things to do and so many things to see but just not enough.
Studying at the airport definitely throws a few curveballs
Was at starbucks yesterday and my god, michelle and me were just laughing and laughing. and laughing and laughing. and laughing. It was like a switch or something and Hui Xun kept removing the "barrier" and we just kept giggling about the dumbest things. And yeah, I just couldn't stop. Needless to say, I didn't get much done but Laughter is good for the soul.
Life is good...for now :)
No comments:
Post a Comment