*OOOOOHHH*
It just gets me!!!
I think this is how Qi ying feels about main stream music
[Ok, I can feel 'the look' being flashed in my way]
It shouldn't get me, I know!! But I've heard of Three Days Grace (and they are really very good) waaaaaaaaay before you have , even before it came on the radio or MTV and now, it just GETS me when everyone is spouting it like its the best band ever and they've always heard of it. *OOOOO* Same goes with Maroon 5's "She will be loved".. I had all their songs even beofre you could finish saying "harder to breathe" and I loved it!! Suddenly its on radio everywhere and previously, some people who were like "Gawd! That song is so gross" are now mouthing the damn lyrics like Adam Levine wrote it for them. Damn you wannabes! You are pissing the hell outta me. Its not so much that I heard it first but its like you just dissed it earlier becuase it wasn't something that sounds like Justin Timberlake singing and now you embrace it like your second soul. You guys are tainting the meaning of anything rock. *OOOOOOOOOOOOOO* you just get me. I'm not being puritanical.
*OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*
It just gets me
No comments:
Post a Comment