I swear, what is with girls , guys and relationships.
I bet AI is there for a reason. SO we can box up people the way we want to. clinical but easier. Sometimes, just cannot help but agree with Brenda. And that is indeed a sucky day.haah.
Sighs.
Dido - Life for Rent
I haven't ever really found a place that I call home
I never stick around quite long enough to make it
I apologize that once again I'm not in love
But it's not as if I mind that your heart ain't exactly breaking
It's just a thought, only a thought
But if my life is for rent and I don't learn to buy
Well I deserve nothing more than I get
Cos nothing I have is truly mine
I've always thought that I would love to live by the sea
To travel the world alone and live more simply
I have no idea what's happened to that dream
Cos there's really nothing left here to stop me
It's just a thought, only a thought
But if my life is for rent and I don't learn to buy
Well I deserve nothing more than I get
Cos nothing I have is truly mine
While my heart is a shield and I won't let it down
While I am so afraid to fail so I won't even try
Well how can I say I'm alive
But if my life is for rent and I don't learn to buy
Well I deserve nothing more than I get
Cos nothing I have is truly mine
Asian Dub Foundation feat. Assata Shakur - Commited To Life
I'll be honest with you:
I hate war in all it's forms-
Physical, Psychological, Spiritual... Emotional... Environmental
I hate war...
And I hate having to struggle - I honestly do
because I wish I had been into a world where it was
unnecessary.
This context of struggle and being a warrior and being a
struggler
has been forced on me by oppression.
Otherwise I would be a sculptor, or a gardener,
carpenter - you know, I would be free to be so much more...
I guess part of me or a part of who I am, a part of what I do
is being a warrior - a reluctant warrior, a reluctant struggler
But... I do it because I'm committed to life
We can't avoid it, we can't run away from it
Because to do that is to be... cowardice-
to do that is to be subservient... to devils, subservient to
evil and so that the only way to live on this planet
With any human dignity at the moment is to struggle.
No comments:
Post a Comment