Thursday, March 15

heartbreak hotel


Dear Justin,

As much as I I love you and would completely do you in a heartbeat even if you were covered in goop and as much as I think you move the stars and the moons just by looking at them and completely spout nonsense like the above when I think about you and as much as I completely think you are so hot when you are dissing your ex lover in the song that you claim is not Britney but is really her and as much as I would never ever ever criticise you even if you did used to think you were actually Batman, I have to tell you that

'bleeded' is not a real word. Even if it rhymes with cheated.
xoxoxo
Vasudha
One of your 20,000 girlfriends round the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha! omg i didnt realise tt! good observation :p