Friday, February 3

"Which one of you girls going to be my bitch?"

North Country

2 words
Watch this
Its been a really long time that I watched a movie that was so empowering and so powerful. Its cliched, yes, its been rehashed in different ways, yes but trust me, the feeling that you walk out withis so different. I felt violated, I felt sickened, I was shocked and I was touched. Because it shows what can be achieved if you put your foot down for what you believe in. Its idealistic, yes but when you watch this and you see the kind of the abuse these women are put through, you realise that its not about idealism. Its about saying enough is enough and realising that practicality alone may put some food on the table but it doesn't stop your own son from calling you a whore.
Watch this to realise how blessed we are. And how one person's belief can truly make a difference

No comments: