Thursday, January 27

Location: Virgin Islands (USA)
Occupation: Resident Slut (Irony)

haha. juvenile humour. well it was Resident Virgin before. Then I was under explicit orders from (almost) all my guy friends and my brother (and his room mate, weirdly) that I had to change it.

Man, you should seen his face when I changed it to that. He was like, " I can understand why you might find this funny but it actually isn't that funny and you're actually sending wrong signals (This has always struck me funny because all the guys I know always go for women sending out the "Wrong Signal")and you will meet weird people. If you get any messages to meet anyone, don't meet them. They're old and horny"

hahahahahahhahahahahaha

Times like this make it ALMOST worth it to have a brother
I have to wait till Karthik sees it.


*~x~**~x~**~x~**~x~**~x~**~x~*


I'm feeling very confused. Is is just me? Or eveyone else? I can't help ( Yes yes, i know I can help it) but feeling this way. I don't know whether its just resentment. I'm definitely not jealous but sometimes I wish they would just understand. Maybe I'm just feeling selfish and ornery. But why do I always have to apologise the next day. Why should I be the one to give in? Why do I have to be gracious? Why can't it be someone else? But the funny thing is I can't help feel guilty too. That I let my emotions run ahead of me. And that it is not such a big deal and I should just quit being so immature.

I need some thins unasked and I'll never get them because no one is a mindreader.
I almost wish...








No comments: