Monday, January 31

I just realised I lost a lot of people's blogs (well not lost IT (the blog) but the links. Oh well:) If its really important I'll know about it. sooner or later. But then again, that never really happens, unless it is of course a phone call (which perfectly follows the same reasoning as If the information they want to relay is imporatnt enough, they'll call back.)It is always the random bits of useless information that get back to you. Always. And always by some person (who in tamil we tend to call as 'aruvai' which literally means severe also becomes a common word to describe a person who is a bore but more than that) at the wrong time.Like when there is completely no escape route for you. Eg: a bus stop

Aruvai: And do you know that [insert name] has moved away to Perth! Her family is so distraught that she disowned them. her poor mother

Me;you;whoever who is trying to escape: Hey look! my bus is here! Byeee--

Aruvai: What a coincidence! I 'm taking that bus too. I'm meeting my friend. And did you know about----

See what I mean.

Anyway,
If I sound kinda dumb, its cuz I'm really drunk. Can I get your number? Can I get your name?


Its always stupid lyrics with good dance music. Or good lyrics with stupid music. Life is such a compromise. Seriously, DOES any guy believe he'll pick a girl up with THAT line. Its not even cheesy or sleazy. Its so *guhhrk*. They should seriously invent new words for disgust. but its so groovable. what a pity.
Well, since my brother is back home, I'm listening to alot of chillout. And you know, its not such a bad thing. Quite nice. I highly recommend Deepak Ram ~ A night in Lenasia. Or Cafe Del Mar.Well, he listens to alot of acid jazz but that's a bit too funk for me.
Its funny how my music taste is not as diversified as I thought it was. Funnier still, is that I get a paradign shift from my brother of all people.

Argh. tired. My schedule is so jam packed, I'm so much busier than I thought I would be. Rundown of the week

Today - Music & Dental appointment
Tomorrow - Temple and crashing at my cousin's. She needs help with shopping
Wednesday - Movie with shaan and Debate.
Thursday - Hopefully free.
Friday - Debate/ Jolyn and Gang
Saturday - think its debate
Sunday - Parents' Anniversary

Next week - Internship at K&W

SO tiring. And its so troublesome. Have to see so many people. I feel stretched quite thin. And I have to keep cancelling out n people because my parents are unahpy that I'm spending so little time at home. I'm not mentioning my grandma's words. hahaa. Even my bro's at home more than me.
Sighs.
:) (:



No comments: