Saturday, November 27

we're only just waiting to make our get away

sooo its finally over but the funny thing is, that there's no sudden sense of euphoria or overwhelming relief. Perhaps, because the end of A's, for me, herald not the end of a organised student life but rather the beginning of a new world, where I am an adult, preparing to take responsibility. 21 is now not that far away.

crap. talk about jumping from the frying pan into the fire. well, i didn't jump but got thrown.
but still.

Also because we've done everything that used to signify freedom, good food and movies, a tad too many times. Boredom and routine has taken over.

Kinda scared. I'm not ready to be responsible. The 6 mths that is looming ahead is begging to be filled with so many things but I'm just too lazy to start. Starting means, acceptance and I don't think I want to accept reality for a bit yet. I think , much of this idea comes from being the youngest in teh family so everything happens to me later than all my cousins and I've seen it happen and maybe the inevitability that is ineveitable, I want to postpone just a bit longer. wow talk about complex sentence which I'm sure is wrong.

push back reality a bit.

ok lazy to type now. heh
latest news
1. bro's back in town. promise of more fun
2. grandma too. don't think that much fun
3. officially prediction for my A grades is BBC. don't want it but I don't think I'll get a AAB (which is my minimum)
4. NEED to go prom shopping and girly shopping
5. NEED to make a list
6. NEED to create schedule beyond the next 3 weeks which is like slack, party, laze, exist
7. All my close frens think that I will have pre marital sex. wtf?!?!
8. urk. i need new frens. haha.
9. School of Seduction is not what you think it is, like the many single old men who peppered the cinema who assumed so, it does not have sex scenes neither does it reek of B-grade porn movies.
10. Don't think I'll get the sph scholarship.

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and remember bryan adam - we're only waiting to make out waiting to make
and remember grass is greener on the either side because it has more manure.
like when ur 13 and thought being 18 rocked and when ur here,its kind alike when ur 13 but with less giggling and more seriousness. blah


No comments: