Saturday, November 20

The housefly which has no one to advise it follows the corpse (Ghana Proverb)

wonder who says these things anyway? Yeah, I mean its supposed to be an old proverb and the fact that I'm reading it means that the cultural divide is becoming smaller and I should appreciate the fact that I know an old proverb from a culture I probably would not have the fortune of imeersing myself in

but anyway.

Imagine its from a one of those communal dinners they have where they sit around the fire and partake of their fare. And then they will be cleaning their teeth, when an old wrinkled women with a toothless smile (as you can see, much of my extensive knowledge comes from NG channel) spots a fly buzzing around the carcass of a wildebeest they had just stripped when she bares her toothless gums and spouts this adage. Upon hearing this, the others marvel at her wisdom and soon it becomes famous. Mothers tell their daughters ; Fathers tell their sons; chiefs tell their people and soon it proliferated.

God, what a romantic world we live in :)
****
In other words, I just realised that somewhere along the line, I'm no longer blogging for me but for YOU (partly because of my nature) but I ws bathing and came to this conclusion. Started blogging when I was in sec2. and it started out as way to express my feelings and my thoughts because some were too quirky be told and those who read my blog were aware of my quirkiness. Moreover, it mostly consisted of my massive bimboness and immaturity that I still haven't lost but have better learnt to express.haha

but then. Blogspot happened.

and suddenly everyone had a blog ( and its not a crticism. merely a statement) and I realised the more I added people and vice versa, I couldn't very well tell what happened to me and who was a bitch because someone always knew of the someone I was talking about
(Once, I even made up a random name to facilitate the feelings but it got into huge mess and I was attacked with major hate mails. Do not try. there will always be someone called ZwQhjug. It will be a bot and will wipe out your hard drive and your memory card) And also, though I talk, I never do. SO i don't want to offend anyone and die in the process because I just had to type it
Plus, I can't very well type who I like other than generic examples like Brad Pitt, Jay Sean, Aragorn, Johnny Depp ( also probably I haven't liked anyone.that could perhaps be the source) or what are my deepest darkest sexual fantasies are (which you will never now know) or whether I razed the PE department.(I would if I could but I can't so I shan't) because it no longer is private.

I now have an audience.

So my content is customised to your preferences
(read: to save my ass)

cherish this gift.



holy crap, I'm a writer!

No comments: