(left to right)
Let your true colours shine through! Shaan and Shafa. What I was doing when they were cam ho-ing. Who says we can't take nice pictures. The redlight district and all its pleasures. WAFFLES. all six of us. Shaafa stole my icecweam =( Shaan wondering for the umpteenth time why we are friends. ( probably when we were belting out BSB )

What I really feel about Asha. Gau and I. Bengawan Solo (this is for all you Singapore deprieved individuals) Gau's love for the apple pie. The gotham boyssssss =D =D. Eastcoastpark. I never knew she was worth that much. Dinner at cafe iguana with shaan, Ina and us. Our friendship is that way. HL MILK. gau and asha.
What I really feel about Asha. Gau and I. Bengawan Solo (this is for all you Singapore deprieved individuals) Gau's love for the apple pie. The gotham boyssssss =D =D. Eastcoastpark. I never knew she was worth that much. Dinner at cafe iguana with shaan, Ina and us. Our friendship is that way. HL MILK. gau and asha.
And ....
Hey, vegetarians are human too! We get cravings.
1 comment:
MAn! I miss Gau. Say hello to her for me!
Post a Comment