This is vasudha reporting live from 42 Grove Drive ( a damn long way from civilisation, i.e bus stop) from noojie (poo's) room while waiting for her to finish showering ( in the time it takes to roll up a measuring tape) so she will never know i used her laptop to blog ( for about 24h or so until she read my blog)
well, its been a mad crazy week, doing stuff for ALSA, singing along with megan and shauna in the law club room, Shauna wanting to kill us for making her come down to type stuff when she stays a mere $7.60 by cab away ( as opposed to us who fork out $20+++[ see, meg, i learnt stuff]) Listening to meg on a roll, pretending to be ambassadors for our lovely alsa bag.)
k k bye
* edit. Nooj is USELESS IN A CRISIS. I am half gone and all she can do is laugh about it. bitch. I think I talked like an idiot for the whole time. ( and all she could say was "aiya, that's no different from your usual self) but yay! she has a nice house and good food and since i have an open invitation to her house, Nooj can stay in hall while I ransack her place. MUAHHAHHA
as you can see, I'm still not fully capable yet. or thigum. oh dear.
No comments:
Post a Comment