Sunday, October 24

surreal chronicles

Ack. just felt like posting so I could admire it on my blog skin
hehe
the space bar isn't working and if I don't apply enough force itlookslikethis. I have to depress it with both my thumbs

talk about a thumb workout.haha
hmm.. ya.

well useless information.
Did you know..
that King Croesus created the first currency system in the world
that during the French Rev, a new calenderwas proclaimed and It started on the 22nd September
There was also 2 other religions proclaimed in place of Christianity-one was by Robspierre whose "god" was known as the Supreme Being(duh right?) and the other was during 1795-1799 when the Directory was ruling and it was called theophilanthrophy. cool huh?
(I'm doing history revision as you can see..haha)
a lot of people are born in september
that everyone's voice is different just like ur fingerprint
and that 3 days grace is one of the best bands in the world

ok that was me but they are!

No comments: