Saturday, May 1



And i said ' Are you goin be my girl' " [with an Australian twang]

H and N came down yesterday to see the juniors. Well for H, it was probably more
of "checking out" the juniors. As we all know but pretend otherwise.haah.If he was here, here probably would have told me STFU.haah. N still has the ability to perpetuate the cycle of hate but I guess the resentment has faded slightly because I realise that coaching seems to be thankless. Hmmm

I'm utterly disgusted at the way a particular junior was unable to work under pressure. What the hell does he think goes out down there? The opposing team isn't going to sit there and attentively listen to you. Its not going to look encouraging or happy. Its going to rip your throat out and sacrifice you in the altar (haah!) of the one eyed whore. You try flinging your books down and the adujudicator is going to mark YOU down for your etiquette. He's not going to sympathise with you And please, the immaturity is appalling. Its called constructive criticism. Unable to stand the onslaught of POIs? Politely tell us. We are not going to be really bitchy. Why is it so hard to understand that debate is not a one man show. You can get the best speaker at the expense of your team. Doesn't change anything. You still lose the debate. Its hardly ever about you. Its about teamwork and cohesiveness. No doubt , its wonderful to get praised BUT ultimaltely you get no where because you lose. Simple as that.

In general, its the same in any other CCA. What ever you do, you have the better ones and the ones who suck. We are not being elitist. Quit being so immature. We are not segregating you based the criteria for the school team. Today's debate should have proven that. And seriously, short changing happens. Segregation does occur. Elitism is real. Just because you live in a vaccuum does not mean the rest of the world operates in one. Seriously, somethimes, the immaturity is appalling.

I mean, they are a nice lot. They are nice people but debate is about not about being nice. I just don't want to think about JCDC. horrifying

*~x~x~x*


Laazy. Have econs test on tuesday which I have to clear. Sometimes, I can't believe the way I am. I'm so laid back. Its disgusting. Sighs. I hardly ever study and only do so if I have to. I'm so freaked about the "after my studies" life , that I don't study. But the thought of going out there and confronting reality is disconcerting. I do not want to grow up. And If I did confront reality, I really would need to invest in a neon sign which would say "Disaster Area : Strike Here!"

However, it also might lie in my choice of friends. I mean hello?! Lin Zhi is enough to kill someone after driving them insane. Add her to the mix of Jolyn, Denise, Debbie, Brenda and Khai Yan with a dash of the occasional DH gang, my life is PURRFECT.
ha!

Oh well. Guitar concert was nice and proved that SPGs would never triumph and Americans are sleazy capitalist bastards who would sleep with anyone to get their point across and never bother changing tactics. It also proves why Geroge Bush is still the President. They also have ugly names.haah
Go likesuglyguy!!!! I'm so proud of you. *big grin*. However, I still think you should use him more :)

I like this font colour!! Its so bimbo!!! haah.

No comments: